Outdoor Ceremony Lawn
- Beautifully landscaped and enclosed outdoor ceremony lawn
- Gorgeous views of the classic middle TN hills and Allenbrooke Farms gardens
- Stunning sunset views & string lights over lawn
- Simple white garden chairs for guests, very comfortable and stylish
- After ceremony, guests flow right to the Covered Porch for cocktail hour
- Climate-controlled covered porch that is over 1,100 square feet
- Perfect for cocktail hour between outdoor ceremony site and barn reception
- Features built-in bars to serve guests
- Whiskey barrel cocktail tables
- Farmhouse lighting and ceiling fans
- Market-style string lights
- Beautiful alternate ceremony site, or additional seating for reception
- Several layout options, provides additional security in case of inclement weather
- After cocktail hour, guests flow into barn for reception
The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms
- 5,800 total square feet, custom built to host the perfect elegant farm wedding reception
- Beautifully appointed grand room with 25’ ceilings and rustic elegant chandeliers- can be used for ceremony or reception
- Entire barn is cooled and heated with central heat and air for the comfort of all guests
- Large catering kitchen and walk-in cooler
- Enough bathrooms for all guests, including handicap accessible bathrooms in both men and women rooms.
- Upstairs huge getting ready suite with private full bath. Professionally decorated with a modern, elegant style featuring vintage door vanities and ghost chairs.
- Upstairs large 2nd getting ready room with private full bath. Features a modern warm decor.
- Upstairs lounge area overlooking grand room- perfect for ‘first look’ pictures and DJ setup
- Custom weathered grey farmhouse tables provided for reception, buffet, and cakes
- Warm wooden x-back chairs provided
- Use of barn all day to get ready and set up (13 hours)
- Coat check area
- Photo Booth area
- Flow and comfort of guests has been meticulously thought out and maximized
Certified Organic Farm
- Conveniently located wedding venue just south of Nashville in Spring Hill, TN on Allenbrooke Farms' Certified Organic Farm
- Use of barn all day to get ready & set up, starting at 10:00 am
- You choose your vendors. We do not require you to work with specific vendors, although we can suggest prefferred vendors.
- Available Extras:
- Day-of Wedding Coordinator ($1,000)
- Inclement Weather Plan ($300.00)
- Clean-Up Service ($500.00)
- Tableware ($300/$500: Includes all China, Glassware, Barware, Flatware, Chargers, & Table Runners)
Tables, Chairs, & Set-Up Included! (over $4,725 value!)
rental PRICE: $6,000!
Available dates are in green
FOR MORE DETAILS, AND TO BOOK A TOUR AND YOUR DREAM WEDDING, CONTACT US HERE.
Photo Credits: Anna Roberson Design